Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Cut up to 60 feet in length** (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
** For best results, up to 10 feet recommended; up to 60 feet technically possible
PRECISION DIY CUTTING.
The Cameo 4 series allows you to create DIY projects with incredible precision. From cutting out fabric patterns, to creating custom stickers, the Silhouette Cameo is the modern maker’s best friend.
FASTEST IN ITS CLASS.
Your time is valuable. That’s why the Cameo 4 series cuts jobs up to 3 times faster than previous models.