The ultimate in versatile print production
Deliver high-quality vibrant and impactful graphics onto a vast range of objects and substrates, including metal, plastic, board, wood, canvas, vinyl, paper and much more besides, accommodating material up to 200mm height.
Promotional & Personalised Objects
Produce promotional giveaways, personalised gifts, branded merchandise and trophies.
• Print onto a variety of objects or create a single bespoke piece with minimal set-up time. Jigs can be made to host specific items.
• Deliver the finest printing quality avoiding the need for reprints and ensuring a premium price point.
• Printed goods are ready-to-ship immediately, so you can always be the fastest to market.
• Easy to integrate into existing workflows or business operations, such as E-shop sales or order fulfilment processes.
Packaging Mock-ups & Proofs
Create realistic packaging mock-ups, proofs onto original or substitute substrates, with a range of special effects.
• Deliver beautiful print quality with the finest precise details, for the most discerning customers.
• Create premium and unique special effects, such as varnishing, embossing, haptic textures or hot foil simulation.
• Deliver multiple variations, in response to small or changing requests, at low cost and high speed.
• Achieve colour-accurate mock-ups and proofs that match the customer’s desired output, brand identity and needs.
• Accurate printing even with up-to an 8mm head gap between the print head and the substrate.
Sign & Graphics
Deliver exhibition graphics, retail signage, vehicle wrapping, display visuals, POP/POS, both indoor and outdoor.
• Deliver higher profit margins on specialist signage jobs, with primer ink included for tricky substrates.
• Automatic optimisation of the overall production time skipping gaps between printed objects.
• Instantly ready for finishing and installation, for fast turnaround times on last-minute jobs or extraordinary requests.
Print images onto control panels, product housing, measurement devices or even large items such as doors or floor panels up to 200mm height.
• Reduce production costs, storage costs and time vs. analogue technologies, such as screen or pad printing.
• Add sequential numbering, codes, variable logos or personalised images into the production workflow in a single run.
• A proven reliability record, and a top-class support and consultancy service to satisfy any production need.
• Integrate VersaWorks 6 into existing production workflows quickly and easily.