- Cuts 250 x cards from SRA3 sheets in approximately 96 seconds!
- Adjustable cut lengths and widths
- Cut mark registration compensates for image shift, to deliver incredible accuracy!
- Sheet edge sensing to set cut position
- Fixed or custom card sizes with a selection of interchangeable cassettes
- Auto stack feeding or set number sheet feeding enables automation of process
- Suitable for A3+, SRA3 and A3 paper sheet sizes
- Cuts up to 350gsm
Versatile, fast multi-card cutting
Whether used by a small business or large printing company, the Intec BC480 automates and simplifies business card production – cutting an SRA3 sheet of 21 x cards in just over 8 seconds. This enables users to cut 250 x business cards in only 96 seconds!
Ultra accuracy is standard
Able to sense the sheet’s front edge, the BC480 cuts at precise intervals, as required. In addition the unit can scan for a cut registration mark placed on the printed sheet and will adjust itself to the image, automatically producing the perfect cut every time.
Business cards and beyond…
The BC480 can also cut post cards, compliment cards, appointment cards and custom card sizes, using pre-set programs.
Paper handling: A3+ (320 × 480mm), SRA3 (320 × 450mm), A3 (297 × 420mm)
Max thickness: 0.25mm (180g/m²) – 0.35mm (350g/m²)
Longitudinal: cut by self sharpening slitting cassette
Horizontal: cut by lateral guillotine cutter
Longitudinal 85mm. Optional slitting cassettes: 89/90/95mm
Horizontal: (50/54)mm or 1 to 600mm adjustable
8 seconds per SRA3 / 96 secs for 250 cards (85 x 55mm)
Cut position control: Front edge detection or SmartMark (Cut Registration Mark) detection
Cut position accuracy: +/- 500 micron
Max.12 sheets (0.35mm thickness) or total thickness 3mm
Output tray card capacity:
180g/m² 90×3 (pcs), 350g/m² 70×3 (pcs)
Operating temperature: -15°C ~ +40°C humidity 35% ~70%
Power supply: AC 110-220V 50/60HZ, 0.5A
Dimensions: (W x L x H) 390mm × 280mm × 250mm